Careers at Mid Ulster CarsMake an Enquiry
SALES SUPPORT / TRAINEE SALES EXECUTIVE
We have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Support Executive to join the TJ Hamilton & Mid Ulster Cars team.
The role is to provide support to the Sales Team in their everyday duties enabling them to provide high levels of customer service.
- Ensuring stock is presented and advertised professionally both on site and on our online platforms. This includes organising cleaning, fuelling and photography as well as price boards and general site presentation.
- Assisting with customer handovers- checking with valet dept that cars are ready on time and to a good standard and with sufficient fuel.
- Vehicle logistics - overseeing collections and deliveries to and from the site ensuring any transport damage has been noted and reported properly. Also moving vehicles between the site and other compounds ensuring security of keys and the vehicles.
- Some driving duties- including cars to and from bodyshop and customer collections.
- This job is the perfect way in to the car sales arena for the right candidate. It would suit a school leaver or university graduate or someone new to the car industry.
- The ideal candidate will be eager to work and learn new skills. They will be well presented, trustworthy and be a good communicator. It is important that this person is able to follow clear instruction and work effectively in a busy environment.
- A full driving licence is essential
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.