Toyota celebrates 50 years of Hilux with the release of the Hilux 50
The past 50 years of Hilux have been filled with achievement. From the snow and ice of the North & South Poles to the the slopes of a live volcano - the Hilux was set the most extreme challenges by the Top Gear television programme, and it conquered!
To mark 50 years of the extraordinary Hilux, Toyota has teamed up with Icelandic off-road specialists, Artic Trucks to released the special edition Hilux invincible 50. There will be just 50 available to order in the UK.
Specification of the Hilux 50 includes:
- The biggest addition – an impressive performance suspension system by Arctic Trucks and Bilstein.
- Unique Hilux 50 - 16” alloy wheels, finished in satin black with a machined lip and fitted with Goodrich KO2 all terrain tyres.
- Arctic Trucks mud flaps to the rear
- Rear parking sensors
- Wider front and rear wheel arches
- Line-X bed liner
- Invincible 50 plaque in the cabin
- Invincible 50 badging and detailing inside and out
- All vehicles are finished in gloss black paintwork.
Order books for the new Toyota Hilux Invincible 50 open on 1st November 2018 with customer deliveries during December the New Year.